I am in an exposé mood to try Contractubex now that I have lots of free time after I took all the exams needed to end the last semester. Summer is already here and how am I supposed to strut around in micro-mini shiz when Im having a skin crisis?
You know, when you have so many things running in your mind, you forget some not so important stuff. I forgot to cut my nails! Mosquitoes are everywhere too and because I have no patience, the inevitable happened.
|My scabs :(|
The directions said to apply 3-4 times a day on the affected area massaging it on the skin until the gel gets absorbed.
- The formula is a gel-like consistency so its not sticky or slimy.
- It smells like roses!
- It leaves a minty and tingly feeling after applying it.
- It's effin expensive! P490+ for a 10g tube!
- I dont buy the pitch on keloid scars.
- Its laborious! 3x a day?!
|Maricar Reyes from PEX|
Stay tuned to this blog post as I will update this to conclude Maricar Reyes' credibility. (ehhe just kidding!)