It's Monday again and I didnt even notice! My weekends are always jam-packed with my cousins literally crowding my bedroom space. My room is probably just a little over 3x4 meters, it amazes me how 6 vavavoom girls can fit in. It's all crazy in good fun way. If we're not having mixed cocktails we are definitely ordering in food by midnight. We are a very tight like that.
Anyhoo, here's another set of Monday questions to throw in!
1. Caesar Salad or Garden Salad?
|martha's caesar salad|
2. Will you be watching the Royal Wedding on April 29th?
3. Last thing you spent lots of money on?
|Had my hair done at Franzy Ayala Cebu|
- Since I havent been employed for the past 3 years (FYI: Im a law student - Its not an excuse I know!), the "you" here would mean my parents. The last time they spent lots of money on me was just a few days ago to pay for my new hair color! hahahaha! Im not married, Im 25 and yes Im a brat!
4. Window seat or aisle seat?
- Window seat! I hate it when Im disturbed or distracted by airplane people who walks to and fro the narrow airplan aisle. Trust me you dont want to be on the receiving end of my genuinely annoyed stares. Besides, the view from the sky is just too magnificent to pass up.
5. Do you know your blood type?
- O+. You should know your blood type, believe me it's going to save your life!