School for me will start again soon since June is just around the corner. I might just conclude my summer starting with Cebu Blog Camp. The Programme is really very interesting with topics like basic photography and travel blogging 101. Im particularly looking forward to learning the do's and don'ts of social media marketing and that topic on blogging etiquette too. I got to attend last year's World Bloggers Day event at Parkmall. That was mighty fun with girlfriend Sweet in tow. *sigh wish you were here love!
- It would be nice to meet and greet some familiar bloggers. Hopefully the very entertaining fashion bloggers show up and showcase the color blocking trend. Id love that!
- Im expecting something a bit short of a camera exhibition. Big bulky DSLR's and big ass lenses will surely be paraded. heheeh I really want my picture taken by those toys! ;)
- I rarely go to events with not much people I know on it, but Id love to go nonetheless just to tidy and prep up for a change.
- Id love to see the Cebu blogging community up close.
- Need I say about the food, contests and prizes? ahhha you got me!
The Cebu blog Camp is an event organized annually by the Cebu Bloggers of the Blog and Soul Movement which is the educating leg of the Philippine Blog Awards Inc. which has been running for already four years. This is the largest gathering of bloggers in Cebu.
THE CEBU BLOG CAMP 2011
is co-presented by
Media and Institution Partners
Official Web Browser
Official TV Media Partner
Official Online Print Media
Official Photo-Social Media Partner
Academy for International Culinary Arts