Welcome to my own take at an FOTD ( face of the day). "Why? " you say? Coz One can never have too many self portraits, I'm vain like that! ^^
It was my sister's first piano recital last 26th so we were all excited. We actually went there on time despite the fact that she was performer no. 40. We had to endure waiting for almost 3 hours to listen to her play Tarantella. Nonetheless it was a fun afternoon with much goofing around SM food court. Bumped into and chatted with good friends I havent seen in a while. Summer's almost over. Shucks! I will soon have to reunite with my boring books. Weh!
What were on my face?
- Garnier Skin Naturals LightComplete Multi-action whitening cream (base/primer)
- elf tone correcting conceiler in Apricot Beige (under eyes)
- elf waterproof eyeliner pen in Coffee
- Maybelline waterproof mascara in Magnum
- Flexwear contact lens in Misty Gray
- Styli-Style Brow Liner in Auburn
- Avon Ideal Oil Control Pressed Powder in Natural
- Avon smooth mineral blush in Blushed
- Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick in Wine With Everything